Release Date: October 7 2012
Next Planned Release Date: Fall / Winter 2012
Free Agency: We’ve made a slight change to show UHS shows free agents. Previously a GM will go to the Free Agency page and a see all free agents that have had at least one bid made on them up at the top of the page… even if the bid wasn’t made by their team. When loading the Free Agency page now, a GM is only going to see the free agents that their team made a bid on at the top of the page. All other free agents will now appear to have 0 bids even if they actually do have bids. This is being done to encourage GMs to research their own talent and not rely on making bids to free agents that maybe only one team is interested in.
Coaches: We’ve brought coaches back in line with player salary and contract limits. Previously a coach was only allowed to have a contract length of 1 to 6 years and had a minimum salary of $0.1 million and no upper limit. Now coaches will have the same restrictions that player contracts have.
– Several cron jobs were updated to fix issues that were referencing old subscription packages. Released as hotfixes on Sept.18 2012.
– Fixed an issue where toggling the Allow Aging setting would be incorrectly applied to the Allow Rerates setting. Released as hotfix on Sept.23 2012.
– Fixed an issue where rerates were not happening correctly due to new settings not being loaded. Released as hotfix on Sept.23 2012.
– Fixed an issue where farm teams were not generating revenue for their pro teams. Released as hotfix on Sept.23 2012.
– Fixed an issue where an error may appear when creating a random new player. Released as hotfix on Sept.23 2012.
– Fixed an issue where players were not being aged properly. Released as hotfix on Sept.23 2012.
– Fixed an issue where free agents with an offer made more than 24 hours ago would not appear despite the Free Agent Offer Decision Time variable being longer.
– Fixed an issue where making a draft pick would not void any trade proposals that included the used pick.
– Fixed issues concerning coach contract and salary ranges not using the player min / max settings set by the COM.