This build is relatively small. It has centered mainly around changes to the Premium Package and services we offer.
Premium Package: There is only one Premium Package now. We have rolled in Exclusive Cron Jobs, FTP Access, No-Ads League, and Unlimited SavePoints into one package for a low monthly price of $9.99. Of course, we will continue to unlock Unlimited Seasons for free for subscribing for at least a month.
We are also offering different payment frequencies. The longer the frequency, the lower the monthly cost:
Monthly: $9.99 / month
Quarterly: $8.99 / month (you are billed $26.97 every 3 months).
Semi-Annually: $7.99 / month (you are billed $47.94 every 6 months).
Annually: $6.99 / month (you are billed $83.88 once a year).
You will still continue to be able to purchase unlimited seasons separately for a one-time fee of $9.99 and No-Ads Individual for $1.99 / month.
Sim Engine Changes
We made a few changes to help improve scoring and shots numbers:
– We’ve reduced the chance to flub a shot. You’ll likely see less of these events.
– Slightly reduced the chance for shots to miss the net.
– Reduced the number of seconds per cycle to increase the number of cycles per game.
Goalie Fatigue: This will now appear next to the goalie’s name in the Game Roster drop-down for goalies. This was accidentally removed during the previous build.
Release Players: COMs can now release players. A player being released will be placed in Free Agency as a UFA.
New Report – Player Streaks: COMs now have access to a new report to show them the Hot or Cold streak that players are on in their league.
Unprotected Players: For leagues going through Expansion Drafts, the GM will have a new tool to show them all unprotected players. This will show for all leagues, however, it really is only useful during expansion drafts (which are handled manually by the COM).
Career Stat – Retired / Active Toggle: You can now toggle whether to show retired players in the career stats section.
– Fixed an issue where retired players were appearing for selection for team’s game rosters. Released as hotfix on June 18 2012.
– Fixed an issue where setting lines would result in an error. Released as hotfix on June 18 2012.
– Fixed an issue where a GM setting their farm lines would take them to their pro lines and give them a “no duplicates” error. Released as hotfix on June 18 2012.
– Fixed an issue where a GM setting their farm PK lines in 3-Line format would give them a “no duplicates” error. Released as hotfix on June 19 2012.
– Fixed an issue where the Height and Weight column headers were not appearing for the Available Prospects report.
[LEAGUE TABLE CHANGES]
Comment here: http://forums.hockeysim.ca/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5687